- 1 Acorn squash, sliced and seeded
- 1 cup mixed tender greens
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/2 head broccoli florets
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Tahini Sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1) Steam broccoli florets until bright green and tender, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside. Steam squash until tender, about 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, toss greens, cabbage, and red onion. Top with steamed vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with tahini sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.