- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- (1) 1.25-pound chicken tenderloin, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 medium pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for at least 10 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to the package directions. Just before serving, fold in the cilantro.
- Meanwhile, heat broiler. Thread the chicken, pineapple, onion, and tomatoes onto the skewers. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Place the skewers on a foil-lined baking sheet and broil, turning once and brushing occasionally with the honey, until browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with the rice.